Installing the plugin
If you have any trouble installing this PRO plugin, see this article for help.
Configure your Top Bar
- Go to the Top Bar tab in your WordPress admin panel.
- Configure your notification bar (it’s all explained there).
- Message – a message for your top bar, be creative!
- Button text – if you enabled the button option, here’s what your button says.
- Button link – a link that’s called when someone clicks your button.
- Status – activate/deactivate your notification bar in one click.
- Visibility – make your top bar sticky (or not). Sticky means always visible, even when the user scrolls down the page.
- Button status – not everybody needs a button, you can activate/deactivate it anytime.
- Color – choose a background color for your top bar.
- [PRO] Bottom border – does what it says, looks awesome.
- [PRO] Time before showing – enter a time before the bar appears.
- [PRO] Font-size – change the font-size of the text.
- [PRO] Allow closing – let your users close the bar.
- [PRO] Initial state – closed/open.
- [PRO] Who can see? – choose between “All”, “Guests”, “Registered users”.
- [PRO] Color – a wider range of color.
Get more help
If you need more help, please submit a request, we’ll help you.