Install the plugin
Please refer to this article for information about WordPress PRO plugin installation.
Create a new team
- Go to the Teams tab in your WordPress admin panel and click Add New.
- When you have created your first member, simply scroll down the page and click the Add item button.
- After you’re done editing all your team members, save your team and copy-paste the shortcode into any post/page.
Find the shortcode
- Click on the Teams tab in your WordPress admin menu.
- Your shortcode should be in the list on the right.
- Description/bio – write something about your team members.
- Picture – upload a picture.
- Social links – add up to three links (five in PRO version).
- Color – per member.
- Hover picture – upload a picture that will replace the first one on hover.
- Complementary info title – shows a link to display more info when hovered over.
- Complementary info text – text that will appear when hovering over the title.
- Number of members to show per line – from 1 to 5 (Free version is limited to 2 – 4)
- Color – (Pro version has “per member” colors).
- Pictures’ shape – rounded or squared, default is rounded.
- Enable/disable borders for the picture – yes or no.
- Pictures’ position – floating at the top or inside the box.
- Pictures’ filter – choose from vintage, black & white and saturated.
- Top colored border’s size – enter a value in pixels.