Installing the plugin
If you have any trouble installing this PRO plugin, see this article for help
Create a new team
- Go to the Teams tab in your WordPress admin panel and click Add New.
- When editing your first team, simply scroll down the page and click the Add a member button.
- Add any number of members by clicking this button again.
- You can re-order your members by clicking the up and down arrows next to each member’s name.
- Preview instantly your team without changing/refreshing the page by clicking the Instant preview button on the top right corner of the editor’s handle.
- Adjust the settings to your liking (top right corner of the screen).
- Save your team and copy-paste the shortcode into any post/page.
Find the shortcode
- Click on the Teams tab in your WordPress admin menu.
- Your shortcode should be in the list on the right.
- You can also find it while editing a team, on the right side of the screen.
- Description/bio – write something about your team members.
- Picture – upload a picture.
- Social links – add up to three links (five in PRO version).
- [PRO] Hide member – check this box to hide this member from the team.
- [PRO] Color – per member.
- [PRO] Hover picture – upload a picture that will replace the first one on hover.
- [PRO] Complementary info title – shows a link to display more info when clicked.
- [PRO] Complementary info text – text that will appear when clicking the title.
- Number of members to show per line – from 1 to 5
- Color – (Pro version has “per member” colors).
- [PRO] Pictures’ shape – rounded or squared, default is rounded.
- [PRO] Enable/disable borders for the picture – yes or no.
- [PRO] Pictures’ position – floating at the top, inside the box or fullwidth.
- [PRO] Pictures’ filter – choose from vintage, black & white and saturated.
- [PRO] Top colored border’s size – enter a value in pixels.
- [PRO] Member equalizer – enable/disable the member equalizer, this will even out your members’ height automatically.
- [PRO] Import/export – Import members from one team to another.
Get more help
If you need more help, please submit a request, we’ll help you.