You'll be given a full refund in the following cases
- The item is not as described: some features or functionalities are missing.
- You’ve been requested support that has not been provided to you within a reasonable amount of time.
- The item has a security vulnerability that cannot be fixed.
- There is a conflict between the item and the theme you are using that cannot be solved.
Refunds won't be provided in the following cases
- You simply changed your mind.
- The item didn’t meet your expectations.
- You bought an item by mistake.
Our items cannot be returned because they are digital. Therefore it is not possible to buy - try - return and get a refund. All our plugins have Free versions available on WordPress.org
Refund time frame
- Refund requests must occur within 14 days after the date of your purchase.
- If you are eligible for a refund, you’ll be refunded within 48 hours after your request is approved.